Steamed Chocolate Cake
200g evaporated milk
2 eggs (lightly beaten)
100g self raising flour
50g unsweetened Cocoa powder
½ tsp baking soda
- Melt the butter, sugar and evaporated milk with using double boil method. Turn off the fire after the sugar is dissolved and leave to cool.
- Add the beaten egg in (1), stir and mix thoroughly.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder and baking soda into a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the (2) into the mixing bowl, stir till well mix.
- Grease the cake pan, pour in the batter and steam over medium heat for 45 minutes (the water in a steamer must come to a boil first).
200g condense Milk
2 tbsp corn Oil
20g unsweetened cocoa powder
A dash of salt
- Double boil the milk, cocoa powder and corn oil, stir over the low heat till melted and thicken.
- Turn off the fire, add salt and mix well.
- Spread on the cake once the chocolate topping is cooled.