150g rice flour
100g green bean flour
600ml concentrated coconut milk
200g brown Sugar
3 pcs pandan leaves
Boil syrup under medium heat until sugar dissolves. Let cool and strain.
- Mix Green Bean Flour with 180ml water. Soak at least 4 hours.
- Mix Rice Flour with 170ml water. Stir.
- Combine mixtures of Steps 1 and 2 in a bowl.
- Add 600ml concentrated coconut milk and 600ml water.
- Add syrup. Strain (A).
- Stir over medium heat for 10 minutes until fairly thick. Remove immediately.
- Stir vigorously with wooden spoon until smooth.
- Pour batter into a 10″ x 10″ x 2″ container lined with banana leaves.
- Bake at 200°C for about 1 ½ hours.
- Let cool before serve.